How much Aloe Vera Juice Do I Take
Q. I just head about Aloe Vera Juice and what it can help you with. However I dont know how much to take. Can you help?
If you are preparing your own fresh Aloe Vera Juice,simply Pick a large Aloe Vera leaf, cut the skin off, rinse the yellow sap off with water and place the clear gel in a blender and blend it.
Take 2-5 tablespoons of the stabilized aloe, mix it with water or fruit juice and drink it daily.
I enjoy putting some ice cubes in mine!
• Large doses of Aloe at one time are unwise. Overdoes can cause irritation to the stomach with diarrhea and vomiting.
• If you are pregnant, avoid taking aloe as it can stimulate uterine contraction.
• Breastfeeding mothers should not take aloe because it can have a laxative effect on the baby.
• If taking Aloe Vera causes cramping of the bowel, use a little ginger with it. The ginger can be in the form of dried powder, fresh or an infusion made with fresh root.
• For a laxative effect, drink the aloe infusion or the stabilized juice.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to A Question About Aloe Vera Juice.